Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEAP DAY POKER FREEROLL FOR AFC POKER CLUB !!!

User Info Menu

Hey Trish , Our poker game would have been a great diversion, I am on a total lock down
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

I hear that Ms. Luna.. here too.. mandatory shelter in place until I think the 9th at this point.. but before that was home for 16 days never left.. until 6am this morning, I went grocery shopping.. two stores, first one I saw 4 single old man shoppers and one old lady shopper like myself.. all very respectful of space.. should have gone home after that, but they were out of so much went to the next store.. they had everything, including more ignorant people getting on top of you practically than you could believe, had to ask a woman my age or older behind me to please move her cart out of my a***.. ... I got home, took everything off me in laundry room.. scrubbed like I was covered in a radioactive spill.. felt like I had been to war... put groceries away and promptly passed out cold at my desk for about half hour sitting straight up!!!..what I was really almost looking forward to, as it had been so long, was exhausting at best.. I have COPD, and will no doubt worry a bit for the next 10 days as well....,On a positive note tho, .. We did video family gathering tonight. and just thought how flippin' lucky we were to have that, and all be there …technology, so amazing.. take care of you..and will hope for a poker game soon! btw, noticed now that I am not using any to speak of gas was $1.79 a gallon, had to look about three times going by a few stations.. was a beautiful sight.

Thread Information