Thread: JANUARY DICE GAMES - WIN $100 CASH - FREE TO PLAY !!!

User Info Menu

JANUARY DICE GAMES - WIN $100 CASH - FREE TO PLAY !!!

Lots of AFC Rewards Points were won last month, so look for some big scores in January. Hope yours is a winner !!!
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the high rollers! Good luck at keeping your spots for the rest of the month!

Good Luck to the rest of us in our future rolls!
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

User Info Menu

figure it out

L could not figure out how to play the dice game. It keeps saying i have no rolls. I tried the scratch cards since joining but haven't won points.

User Info Menu

rena50, I am glad to see that when you had a question, you posted it. Keep trying the scratch cards because I have won points many times, including twice this month. You can also earn points by doing reviews and at times they are given away in the contests that you'll find in the Contest Calendar. I wish you the best of luck in all!

User Info Menu

rena50, Chip will be putting 5 AFC Rewards Points in your Dice Games account for you to enjoy !!!
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

CONGRATS RENA !! THAT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU RICK, I HOPE YOUR ABLE TO GET A HIGH SCORE RENA..... GOOD LUCK

User Info Menu

Patty, diron74, and Jaime, for your winning great rolls in January....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grandglor View Post
    rena50, I am glad to see that when you had a question, you posted it. Keep trying the scratch cards because I have won points many times, including twice this month. You can also earn points by doing reviews and at times they are given away in the contests that you'll find in the Contest Calendar. I wish you the best of luck in all!
    I won a few rolls thank you. I am going to keep trying . Enjoy your Saturday and ty Chip.

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2020, 10:11 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2019, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 02:03 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 12:44 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 11:52 AM