Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas & New Years Jokes - Winners Announced

User Info Menu

Christmas & New Years Jokes - Winners Announced

Tickle our funny bone with your bestest Christmas & New Years jokes this month, and guarantee a sack of AFC Rewards Points for 2020 use. Everybody that posts a joke HERE wins a ball off of the AFC Christmas Tree. Each ball contains a random number, which determines the number of points of that AFC Rewards prize. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do the female reindeer do when they want some fun? They go into town and blow a few bucks.
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

Imagine my joy when I was getting out the Christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give my kids last year. Their excited faces were a picture as they unwrapped it and opened the box. Such a pity it was a puppy.
    Reason: YOU WON 5 AFC Rewards Points !!!
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

What do Snowman do on the Weekend? A: Chill Out
    It Sounded Like A Good Idea At The Time

User Info Menu

What do hip-hop artists do on Christmas? Unwrap.

User Info Menu

I have this weird talent where I can identify what's inside a wrapped present. It's a gift.

User Info Menu

What's the difference between Trump and Santa?Santa stopped at 3 Ho's....

User Info Menu

[URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

Why doesn't Santa have any children ?Because he only comes once a year, and when he does, it's down the chimney
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

User Info Menu

Christmas Fireman ~ In a small Southern town there was a "Nativity Scene" that showed great skill and talent had gone into creating it. One small feature bothered me. The three wise men were wearing firemen's helmets. Totally unable to come up with a reason or explanation, I left. At a "Quick Stop" on the edge of town, I asked the lady behind the counter about the helmets. She exploded into a rage, yelling at me, "You damn Yankees never do read the Bible!" I assured her that I did, but simply couldn't recall anything about firemen in the Bible. She jerked her Bible from behind the counter and ruffled through some pages, and finally jabbed her finger at a passage. Sticking it in my face she said "See, it says right here, 'The three wise man came from afar.'"

User Info Menu

Mafia Christmas A mafioso's son sits at his desk writing a Christmas list to Jesus. He first writes, "Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy the whole year, so I want a new..." He looks at it, then crumples it up into a ball and throws it away. He gets out a new piece of paper and writes again, "Dear baby Jesus, I have been a good boy for most of the year, so I want a new..." He again looks at it and throws it away. He then gets an idea. He goes into his mother's room, takes a statue of the Virgin Mary, puts it in the closet and locks the door. He takes another piece of paper and writes, "Dear baby Jesus, if you ever want to see your mother again..."
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 01:24 AM
  2. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 01-20-2017, 12:41 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:40 PM
  4. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:59 AM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:11 AM