Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HALLOWEEN LOTTERY CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

User Info Menu

HALLOWEEN LOTTERY CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Post your favorite Halloween TRICK for one entry into the "CALIFORNIA DAILY 4" Lottery Drawing on ROCKtober 31st. Don't forget to post a 4-digit number with your post. You may then make a separate post, divulging your favorite Halloween TREAT, to get a bonus entry into the "CALIFORNIA DAILY 4" Lottery Drawing on ROCKtober 31st. Don't forget to post a 4-digit number within this second post, as well. The closest number to the "California Daily 4" Draw for 10/31/2019 (under & over) will each win $15.00 CASH !!! You CAN win both prizes, and here is how to do just that. You can post TWO numbers, and double your chances of winning !!! Maybe win both $15.00 CASH prizes !!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

This is a fun little trick to play on the trick or treater's.This trick takes 2 people to pull it off and both people must dress completely identical as some scary character.One person stays in the house to answer the door and give out the candy and the other stays hidden outside and when the kids show up to get their treats the one giving out the candy compliments them on their costumes or engage them in a small conversation while the one that is hiding outside sneaks out behind the trick or treater's ~ When the front door is shut and the trick or treater's turn around to leave BOO! It appears that the person who was just giving them the candy is suddenly right behind them. BOO & Happy Halloween AFC and Thanks for the contests here. My 1st pick 4 lottery choice in 4045

User Info Menu

Need I say more....

First number is 8480
    Thanks

User Info Menu

We had a large somewhat realistic hairy remote controlled rat.. and when we would see a little older trick or treaters coming we would make it crawl up the side of the porch and scurry in front of them... it never failed to get them screaming and running hysterically and get me into tears from laughing so hard..

thanks much for the conest!!

User Info Menu

Treat... favorite would be butterfingers.. love those!

Second number 1423.. gla!!!

User Info Menu

My son in law gets black helium filled balloons , ties flashing neon sticks to them and lets them off on Halloween night . First time he did it the neighbors thought it was a UFO. the laughter was killing me # 1352
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

My favorite treat , that I always get to claim is Hershey bars and Twizzlers , gotta love Halloween! # 3567
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

TRICK - PUT FAKE SPIDERS IN A ICE TRAY FILL IT WITH WATER THAN FREEZE. THAN PLACE THE ICE CUBES IN WITH REGULAR ICE CUBES TO FREAK SOME ONE OUT WHEN THEY GO TO TAKE A DRINK. THANKS FOR CONTEST.

# 5541

User Info Menu

This one is a bit mean ó unless you know someone who really enjoys onions. The trick is to make a bunch of onions look like caramel apples, so that unsuspecting partygoers get a mouthful of yuck instead of a delicious Halloween treat. You make the onions as you would apples, and you should actually include a few real apples so the people with onions donít catch on right away. #8823
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

User Info Menu

My favorite treat....that's a hard one... I think Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. # 9513
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-01-2019, 08:18 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-04-2019, 03:50 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-01-2018, 05:05 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 12:29 PM
  5. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-04-2016, 06:05 PM