Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROCKTOBER POKER FREEROLL - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

User Info Menu

ROCKTOBER POKER FREEROLL - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

This coming Monday, Rocktober 28, 2019 the All Free Chips Poker Club will be holding its monthly Texas Holdem sit n' go poker tourney. It is at PokerStars.net once again. Knock out the most players in the game and collect a $10.00 CASH bonus !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Winner gets $20.00 CASH !!! 2nd Place is worth $10.00 CASH !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game begins at 5:30 pm PT and 8:30 pm ET with 10 minute late registration !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Along with the KO Bonus above, the winner collects a cool $20.00 CASH and 2nd place gets $10.00 CASH !!!
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

Are we wearing our costumes????
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

Awesome , i will try and be there.

User Info Menu

8:30 pm EST

User Info Menu

Good Game all.. was fun ..

1 - Trish49
    2nd - Shirls
    3rd - Herlis

I believe I took out atleast 4.. forsure took Cat, Pev, Shirls and Herlis.. I think Heffe took atleast 2.. Gmaan and got a split with shirls of 2 players so one each.. and I don't have a clue on the rest of it .. thank you for the tourney.. fun times!

User Info Menu

OMG I FORGOT!!!!!! CONGRATS !

User Info Menu

Herlis took out Donna
    Jeff took out gmaann77 , Luna and Pooma
    shirley took Luna & Pooma ( shared with jeff )
    joe took jeff
    shirley took out Joe
    Trish took out Herlis
    Trish took out shirley

that's all i got.

Good luck and have fun.

User Info Menu

Congrats Winners !

User Info Menu

Thank you Lunadelmar for the extra help in this thread.

User Info Menu

The winner once again this month was resident poker shark, Trish39, and in personally squashing the hopes of 5 players by KO, she takes down the $10.00 CASH bonus prize. Added to the winners purse of $20.00 CASH, the final haul for Trish39 is a very cool $30.00 CASH !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finishing second was worth $10.00 CASH to shirlsplay !!! Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2019, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2018, 01:54 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 09:29 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 07:18 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 01:35 AM