Thread: ROCKTOBER POKER FREEROLL - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

User Info Menu

ROCKTOBER POKER FREEROLL - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

This coming Monday, Rocktober 28, 2019 the All Free Chips Poker Club will be holding its monthly Texas Holdem sit n' go poker tourney. It is at PokerStars.net once again. Knock out the most players in the game and collect a $10.00 CASH bonus !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Winner gets $20.00 CASH !!! 2nd Place is worth $10.00 CASH !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game begins at 5:30 pm PT and 8:30 pm ET with 10 minute late registration !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Along with the KO Bonus above, the winner collects a cool $20.00 CASH and 2nd place gets $10.00 CASH !!!
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

well. i am not the greatest player, but i will be there.
    crzynana2001

User Info Menu

What time?I will be there
    [URL=https://www.avatarist.com]Avatars[/URL]

User Info Menu

Game begins at 5:30 pm PT and 8:30 pm ET with 10 minute late registration !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Along with the KO Bonus above, the winner collects a cool $20.00 CASH and 2nd place gets $10.00 CASH !!!

User Info Menu

Seems like a lucky month for you, Donna. You will probably win the tournament !!!

User Info Menu

no such luck, rick ... i was 1st out.
    crzynana2001

User Info Menu

The winner once again this month was resident poker shark, Trish39, and in personally squashing the hopes of 5 players by KO, she takes down the $10.00 CASH bonus prize. Added to the winners purse of $20.00 CASH, the final haul for Trish39 is a very cool $30.00 CASH !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finishing second was worth $10.00 CASH to shirlsplay !!!

User Info Menu

congrats trish!!

Thank you very much !!

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2018, 01:54 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2017, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 07:18 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-24-2016, 01:35 AM
  5. Replies: 12