Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What R U Watching ? - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

User Info Menu

What R U Watching ? - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

The new Fall T.V. is upon us and there is a plethora of new shows coming on, as well as many returning for another season if they scored high enough in the almighty ratings wars. I'm looking for some "must see"programs to check out in the coming weeks. So in this posting contest, let everyone know what U R watching in a post on this thread. You are then entered into a drawing for some great prizes, including $20.00 & $10.00 CASH PRIZES !!! Winners will be announced on the weekend of the 28th & 29th. My recommended show at the moment is "Mr. Mercedes" ......
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

User Info Menu

I will be watching the Voice.. not going to be the same without Adam Levine this season, but am sure it still will be fantastic and filled with talent!

User Info Menu

I'll be looking forward to watching Emergence on ABC on September 24th.

User Info Menu

VIKINGS!!! can't wait to see it!

User Info Menu

New season of the Walking Dead starts October 6th

User Info Menu

I am enjoying Carnival Row on Netflix

User Info Menu

Mr. Inbetween on FX. Second season just started. Its great! ............................................................................................ ............................ Juggling a relationship, parental responsibilities, friendships and a sick brother while earning a living would be difficult for anyone, but it’s particularly difficult when you’re a criminal for hire. Ray Shoesmith “takes care of people” — collecting debts, relieving them of drugs and guns, and often taking care of them on a more permanent basis. Ray demands respect and does not tolerate it when someone disregards his very clear code of ethics. In season two of Mr Inbetween, Ray’s work and personal life begin to collide and he finds himself struggling to keep both sides of his life from imploding.

User Info Menu

Grace and Frankie coming back in January for Season 6 ... Love this show, the casting is just phenomenal ! Only on Netflix.

User Info Menu

Saturday Night Live , I have watched the show through good times and bad , mine and theirs , funny and not so funny shows I have watched it since the very beginning and can't image it ever being canceled
    I will miss Leslie Jones this year , I think she is phenomenal !

User Info Menu

I really like watching the Investigation Discovery channel and will be watching Valley of the damned: digging deeper ~ The first episode was released September 3rd at 11 PM ET/10 PM CT

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2020, 02:39 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-05-2017, 02:19 AM
  3. Replies: 280
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 04:18 AM
  5. Replies: 272
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 04:00 PM