Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Chats

420 CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

removed
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

Chats
    removed
    Last edited by Lunadelmar; 04-12-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Chats
    Pennsylvania. Legal for medicinal use. Its easy to get a medical marijuana card, seems to me from a lot of people that I know, doctors just give it out to anyone that asks. I know quite a few people with one. Then its as easy as going to the dispensary, or ordering online and picking up whatever you want. At first it was only pills, oils, gels, creams, ointments, tinctures, liquid available for medical marijuana patients, but now you are able to buy whole plant "flower" to smoke. In December of last year, Gov. Tom Wolf said the state should take a “serious and honest look” at legalization for recreational use. Guess we will see what happens with that. On another note, last year, PA approved a bill to make simple possesion of marijuana just a fine. They will not longer jail people for small amounts! Thats great news since jail overcrowding is a big issue here. Great contest Cat!

Chats
    Virginia is currently one of only 17 states that bans both recreational and medicinal marijuana use.Penalties are as follows, Possession of marijuana is a Class I misdemeanor punishable by no more than 30 days in jail and/or a find of up to $500 for a first offense. A second or subsequent offense is punishable with up to 12 months in jail and/or a up to $2,500 fine. Possession of less than a one half ounce of marijuana is simple possession (possession for personal use). Sale of it In VA, having a large quantity of marijuana is not proof of intent to distribute alone. Distributing more than a half-ounce of marijuana, but less than 5 pounds, is a Class 5 felony, punishable by at least one year but not more than 10 years in jail. For a first offense, the judge may use his discretion to sentence the offender to a term in jail for not more than 12 months and a fine of not more than $2,500. Distributing more than 5 pounds, but less than 100kg., of marijuana is a felony punishable by no less than 5 and no more than 30, years in prison. Distributing more than 100kg of marijuana is punishable with an automatic 20 years to life sentence, with 20 years being the mandatory minimum sentence. Manufacture of it in VA.,Any person who manufactures marijuana, or possesses marijuana with the intent to manufacture such substance, not for his own use is guilty of a felony punishable by mandatory imprisonment of not less than five, nor more than 30, years and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Trafficking of it in VA, Transporting 5lbs or more of marijuana into Virginia with the intent to distribute it is a felony, punishable with a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years, a maximum sentence of 40 years, and a fine not to exceed $1,000,000. A second or subsequent conviction for the same crime raises the mandatory minimum sentence to 10 years. So with all that being said I can travel a fairly short distance to my neighboring Washington DC where they actively celebrate 420 and get all the marijuana products I want because it's legal ~ However ~ If I cross the state line with any of those products I become a criminal and face some pretty stiff penalties.

Chats
    Ontario: legal to buy from the government online, they have recently allowed a few dozen privately owned stores to open in larger metropolitan areas. Edibles won't be available to us until the fall (most likely). I will try it once the edibles come out, I can't stand smoke, so I'll wait it out for now.

Chats
    here in Manila they are still talking about legalalizing Marijuana and i believe they will make it legal only for medical use. i smoked marijuana before and still smoke it now and has been using it for more than 35 years already and love it .

Chats
    OK so my son in law just made some gummy bears with molds they have cannibis oil in them , I have been at a ABBA concert in my head all say/ No aches and pains . feeling very coooool

Chats
    so what exactly are we suppose to put here, not sure. I live in FL. John Morgan has been fighting for you for legalizing Medical Wacky tobbacci, I say let them smoke it, I personally voted to legalize it, So what , It is a plant that helps in many ways, And it was made from God. To my knowledge it helps people suffering the side affects of chemo ,My Sister would not have suffered so much. It was bad enough her pain, but then the side affects from chemo would destroy her, migraines nausea and whatever other kind of torture she would go through. So Make It Legal. In My Opinion. WTG Herlis Smoke it . Peace out you all. BTW its safer then booze, IMO.
    Last edited by pevangel; 04-14-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Here in Nevada it is legal to have and buy. The rules ( laws ) are basically the same as for alcohol. We actually have a store about 1 mile away and another about 3 miles away from us. I stopped smoking weed years ago. Thanks Good luck everyone.

Chats
    Oddly enough,I had no clue what 420 contest meant... no clue how this day or term missed being known to us, as even odder than myself not knowing it, is the fact that my husband didn't either..more likely we knew at one time and now we have less space to remember (or less memory cells lol and it got sent to the file bin on the floor of the brain.
    In March of this year, our Senate Committee voted down a bill to begin the process of legalizing in MN. Currently we have a very tough Medical law only approved, none coming from smoking actual cannabis.....and they put so many stipulations on that, the worst being they aren't allowed to draw from the flower (bud) to make, which takes away a significant amount of the bene's... add in its so expensive that people that need can't afford..it is yet another example of a bit too much Government playing god. Personally it blows my mind that alcohol is legal, and pot is not.. makes zero sense. My girlfriend who recently died used to make her own medical.. just by boiling her pot down and infusing it into butter and freezing it in ice cube trays.. was a great alternative for her when her lungs were far to gone to be able to smoke it anymore. My husband who is going to retire late this year/early next year will then start smoking again .. he was a daily smoker when we met a mere 43 years ago and quit when the job he started did testing upon hire. He golfs and all the old men on the league or most of them.. have their little onies out making their way thru the course....they also wear tie dye shirts one Saturday a month and am pretty sure they are all reverting to their 2nd childhood. I didn't smoke until long after meeting him, and then did on occasion..but for me, the munchies were overwhelming so...was best to be just on rarer occasion.... what I loved about it tho, was how much thinking I could get done when high.. always my clearest in thought process, not sure why that is, but I could work thru things in my head with such clarity.
    Many articles about MN and legalization speak to the fact that they are sure it will be soon.. I on the other hand think we will be amongst the last ones standing on the wrong side of that. It would be a good thing ..jobs created, cost would have to go down.. not to mention the medicinal victories that people that have seizures, and some kinds of pain.. the benefits shown with nausea.. well far to much good and you certainly can't say that about booze.... just a few of the so many more positives I can see than negatives with legalization.
    As always, thanks for the contests and sorry for being so babbly..
    signed ~ MN Cave Dweller ;p

Thread Information