Thread: SHOUT OUTS

Chats

SHOUT OUTS

Post well wishes, prayers, congrats, good luck, etc. HERE:
    Posting of links on All Free Chips, affiliate or otherwise, is NOT allowed !!!

Chats
    Hi AFC Family,

Hope everyone is doing well and winding down from the summer since there's not much left of it..sniff sniff

I've been MIA for awhile as I've been concentrating on my health..docs orders..nothing serious just too much on my plate. So taking a step back from the internet for a bit and stepping outside my box getting to know the outside world..lol..It can be very scary out there.

Love & Hugs To Everyone,

Hollie/sisters
    It Sounded Like A Good Idea At The Time

Chats
    Hope you are feeling better soon Hollie! Chipperdoodles , after 3 weeks no caffeine liquid diet I am having gastric sleeve surgery Monday , I am a little excited and a little scared . Won't see you guys for a few days but will touch base when I get home! Will miss you all , Sirit willing I'll be back on soon , but until Monday lets play Poker tonight!

Much Love to Chipperdoodles
    Luna

Chats
    Hollie and Luna,

I hope all goes well for both of you! My thoughts and heart go out to you both! I can relate (somewhat) to both of you, as I have been struggling with my heath as well. Some days, just getting to the computer is too much work....so, I end up resting. Staying out of the hospital is my goal and I have been doing better. It takes a lot of effort, but my attitude is a bit better after a couple of scares last month. I sincerely wish the best for the both of you; I hope that only the best is in store for you and all my friends here at AFC!

~Gloria
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunadelmar View Post
    Hope you are feeling better soon Hollie! Chipperdoodles , after 3 weeks no caffeine liquid diet I am having gastric sleeve surgery Monday , I am a little excited and a little scared . Won't see you guys for a few days but will touch base when I get home! Will miss you all , Sirit willing I'll be back on soon , but until Monday lets play Poker tonight!

Much Love to Chipperdoodles
    Luna
    Great job in the Poker Tourney on Saturday...you got this !!!

Chats
    Makes me sick to my stomach, literally, every time I see the devastation, along with what likely will be a triple digit death toll. Mostly in the State of Texas, and especially in and around Houston. Harvey just hung around and pounded the city with 52 inches of rain causing flooding that IMO was and is more severe than Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. There were 1,833 deaths there, exactly a dozen years ago today. Please pray for the victims and donate whatever you can to help the stricken Southwest United States. A natural disaster of epic proportions, some referring to it as an 800 year storm. The recovery effort will take years to complete and BILLIONS of dollars. But the scars will remain forever in Houston, Texas.

Chats
    I feel the same way. My heart cries out to all of those victims in Texas! There are so many of them....the devastation is astounding. My thoughts and prayers are there with them all.
    In my secret life I am gjr1961.

Chats
    Beware of Hurricane Irma, which has reached category 5 status with winds reaching 185 MPH and may become the strongest storm ever recorded. Prayers to the Eastern United States for the continued degradation of Irma, before she reaches the continent.

Thread Information